Posts Tagged Extra Life
The folks over at Sarcastic Gamer have been doing something pretty sweet the last few years. Instead of saving Princess Peach they save kids. They call it Extra Lifeand it’s a 24 hour gaming marathon. They’re in the middle of the third Extra Life event right now. As I type this they’re halfway through the 24 hours and have $203,618. ALL of this money will be going straight to the Children’s Miracle Network to help save sick kids. Do you want to be forever on my awesome list? Go and donate, even if you donate a $1. The more money the better. Also, If you visit that link, at the top of the site you’ll see an up to the second amount of money they sold so far. Thank you so much Extra Life supporters!
Every year Sarcastic Gamer puts on an amazing event called Extra Life. Extra Life is an extremely fun gaming event were everyone comes together to play their favorite games for 24 hours and raise money for kids that are fighting the fight of their lives. click here to learn more. TAKE CHARGE AGAINST CANCER, HURRY IT STARTS TOMMOROW MORNING!
Why take part you ask? Well your in luck, I wrote just the thing…
- As it clearly states in the zombie survival handbook, those who do not help will be attacked by the undead…
- All the cool kids are doing it.
- You dont want to look like a jerk do you?
- A good reason to do what you love for 24 hours.
- It will make you feel really great inside.
- Why wouldn’t you?
- Biggest earners win HUGE PRIZES.
- These kids are so cute…
- You know you want to…
- The vampires are also killing the people who don’t take part.
- I’m going to cry if you don’t.
- They’re watching… everything you do they see…
- Jason’ll getcha.
- Did I mention those were Nazi Zombies?
- Do it cause I sayzzzzzz so…
- Cancer SUCKS!
- Cancer needs a butt whoppin!!!
- Did I mention the cake?
- All money goes to Texas Childrens Hospital which treats kids from all over the world.
- It’s a great cause and made A LOT of money last year, I’m talkin thousands but if that’s still not enough…
But really guys, this is serious…
This is your BTG weekday news update. I am news reporter Xbox King and I thank you for stopping by.
My sources have informed me that Thursday October 9th, 2009 at 8:25 PM EST Mircrosoft sent an email encouraging people to “snipe your buddies”. Wait… We just got word that we found a witness
… Here is our field reporter CrazyEcho, with an anonymous bystander.
CrazyEcho: What happened when you checked your email?
Anonymous bystander: I remember every detail! On 10/8/09, at 5:25 PM PST, I recieved a weekly update from Microsoft that appeared to be the same as always, but as I read it I became terrified!!!
CrazyEcho: What exactly did it say?
Anonymous bystander: It encouraged people to “snipe your buddies”, followed by “drive a sherman tank” and “set demo charges”.
Thanks Crazy! As you can see, Microsoft is actually encouraging people to snipe their friends, an investigation is taking place as we speak.
On a lighter note, The “Extra Life” charity will be starting in eight days. For more information about this gaming event to help fight cancer please go to http://www.extralife.sarcasticgamer.com.
Thank you for stopping by. Please leave a comment if you would like more news like this!